Sunday, December 7, 2008

Live, from Emma's Coffeehouse


As you can kinda see from my crappy photobooth picture, its cloudy outside, and apparently 52 degrees according to this screen that I'm watching inside Emma's. I came here to study, but I love sitting in here and people watching. I want to live on this part of Hayes. There are all these cute little shops, and there is a laundromat next door. Its busy, but quiet at the same time.

The corner store, the barber, the bicycle shop, the cleaners, all locally owned.
A majority of the storefront signs are hand painted, which gives a personal touch that I appreciate.


























Yeah, the weather channel lied. Its not 52 degrees out, its kind of bloody freezing. I just ran outside in my little cardigan to take pictures, all for the sake of Vitamin Art. I have such dedication.

No comments: